By 1890, the present complex was built for the Masonic Temple and the First National Bank of Del Norte. The Temple was used for various organizations and Masonic meetings until 1928. The First National Bank of Del Norte only lasted for about two years. The building has been home to a bowling alley, pool hall, second-hand store, and several restaurants. Currently, Chavolo’s Mexican Restaurant is located here.