This was the original location for the Loui Weiss Block built in 1875. By 1913, the current building was built by Adam and August Weiss, and continued the name of the Weiss Block with a general mercantile business. Over the years various businesses have been located here, including a Piggly-Wiggly Grocery Store. The Golden Fleece was located here for more than 40 years. It is now a new business “The General Store”.