From the beginning of the building of Del Norte, this location had wooden frame buildings that housed grocery stores and produce markets for locally grown produce. By 1929, this building was constructed; it is part adobe and part cement. Ceeley Furniture, with Fred Ceeley as the owner, was located here. Cochrans also ran a furniture type business here, and they lived in the apartment upstairs. Al Hibbs purchased the building about 1955. Nellie Martinez ran the restaurant “Peppers” here. The Columbine Flower and Gift Shop is presently located here.