After several years of discussion and planning, it was agreed to build a new temple. The cornerstone was laid on November 17, 1927. The Lodge was granted permission to move into the new temple as soon as possible. The move was made June 18, 1928. The new temple was dedicated at a special communication of the Grand Lodge on June 25, 1928. It has been told that some of the stones used for building were from the Bingel Brewery on San Francisco Creek.
The depression years saw the Lodge in financial difficulties; with considerable work and sacrifice, the temple was debt free in 1946. There were many members who gave of their time and money to serve the Lodge, and were outstanding in their service to the community. Dusty Little shared this information.