This building was constructed in 1884 and financed by a Mrs. Stuart from Kansas City. It was used as the dormitory until the college closed in 1901. The building was then sold and has been an apartment building over the years. Paul and Virginia Sittler owned it at one time. George McClanahan has also owned it and changed the name to Mac Apartments.